All around printing blanket, ideal for high speed direct driven sheetfed and web presses.
- Optimized feeding for direct driven presses
- Excellent sharp dot
- Suitable for all format sizes
The tough all-purpose blanket for sheet-fed offset as well as heatset and coldset applications.
- High resistance to edge cutting
- Low abrasion
- Reduces vibration shock marking
- Approved in waterless offset
- Good dot sharpness and smooth printing of solids
Conti-Air Entropia (653.73 kB)
Conti-Air Entropia-TR 2
The perfect blanket for coldset presses.
- Well-balanced motor power take up on individually driven cylinders
- Slightly negative web feed
- Ideal for shaftless newspaper presses in satellite and 4 high printing design
- No blanket gapping on the cylinder
- Defined thickness reduction to reach optimum working thickness
- New Air2 technology
Conti-Air Entropia-TR 2 (133.35 kB)
Day Graphica 8395
Breeze through demanding press runs
- dayGraphica® 8395’s specially designed durable carcass and superior print surface meets the rigorous demands of a newspaper pressroom. The 8395 runs great on double and single width presses, this versatile packed blanket can also be used on certain presses in a no-pack mode.
- Longer life, less down time and better printing quality on press, gives you higher productivity, lower operating costs, maximum profitability and no missed deadlines.
- The patented closed cell compressible layer gives the dayGraphica® 8395 precise and even printing pressure across the entire printing surface. This new carcass is engineered for unsurpassed resistance to gauge loss, smashes and to wraps to keep you running without blanket changes.
Day Graphica 8395 (127.81 kB)