Day Graphica 3610
Optimum performance and life on a variety of presses & paper combinations.
- dayGraphica® 3610 is one of the most durable, flexible and versatile blankets available from Flint Group. This blanket handles a broad range of printing requirements and keeps on going; whatever the age of your press.
- In sheetfed applications the dayGraphica® 3610 produces high quality work on a wide range of substrates from heavy coated stocks to lightweight SC papers in the commercial field, through to foil board, recycled and all the various fluted stocks now available in the packaging field. In fact, dayGraphica® 3610 is the blanket of choice for all large format sheetfed presses.
- dayGraphica® 3610 has a ground surface finish, providing uniform gauge and a profile compatible with all of today’s pressroom chemistry. Longer life is ensured through its high density carcass and the optimised compressible layer allows for the smooth, even tones and solids required for printing on fluted packaging stocks.
Day Graphica 3610 (64.4 kB)
Day Graphica 5300
Excellent print performance for all paper types and qualities.
- Durability. That's the mission for the dayGraphica® 5300 blanket. Built on DuraZone compressible layer technology, dayGraphica® 5300 absorbs and minimizes damage from web breaks and smashes. dayGraphica®5300 also delivers consistent print pressure for better print quality readings.
- The dense carcass design significantly reduces gauge loss during installation and throughout the life of the blanket.
- Wash and fount penetration to the back of the blanket is minimised by use of specially treated fabrics, reducing swelling and promoting better register control on wide format jobs.
Day Graphica 5300 (129.69 kB)
Day Graphica IVO
IQuality sheetfed and carton printing.
- IVO offers outstanding edge cut resistance from a highly resilient surface compound, and enables use with a variety of sheet sizes without the need for blanket changes.
- The special micro ground surface finish gives outstanding print quality with sharp dot reproduction across a variety of papers, boards and printing pressures, whilst also providing excellent sheet release on high speed presses.
- IVO is designed for use with conventional inks and affords excellent ink transfer, enabling printing with low ink film weight.
- The innovative compressible layer gives excellent smash resistance and ensures increased durability and blanket life
Day Graphica IVO (172.31 kB)