Day Graphica 5300
Excellent print performance for all paper types and qualities.
- Durability. That's the mission for the dayGraphica® 5300 blanket. Built on DuraZone compressible layer technology, dayGraphica® 5300 absorbs and minimizes damage from web breaks and smashes. dayGraphica®5300 also delivers consistent print pressure for better print quality readings.
- The dense carcass design significantly reduces gauge loss during installation and throughout the life of the blanket.
- Wash and fount penetration to the back of the blanket is minimised by use of specially treated fabrics, reducing swelling and promoting better register control on wide format jobs.
Day Graphica 5300 (129.69 kB)
Day Graphica 7000
Quality dual purpose UV blanket
- Higher press speeds and longer blanket life expectations are normal requirements in today’s carton printing industry. In the past, the use of UV drying inks and a wide range of UV wash solvents from a variety of manufacturers has shortened blanket life due to swelling or embossing of the image areas. As a result, blanket changes and more critically, press downtime costs, make an already competitive business an even more difficult environment.
- Our technical experts have developed a new surface compound to resist the swelling effects of UV inks, whilst maintaining the capability to produce high quality print on a variety of substrates. With many printers running both UV and conventional ink systems, versatility was prescribed as an essential part of the development brief. The final surface compound will also give outstanding performance on conventional ink and wash systems, eliminating the need to use two different blanket types.
Day Graphica 7000 (227.74 kB)
Day Graphica IVO
IQuality sheetfed and carton printing.
- IVO offers outstanding edge cut resistance from a highly resilient surface compound, and enables use with a variety of sheet sizes without the need for blanket changes.
- The special micro ground surface finish gives outstanding print quality with sharp dot reproduction across a variety of papers, boards and printing pressures, whilst also providing excellent sheet release on high speed presses.
- IVO is designed for use with conventional inks and affords excellent ink transfer, enabling printing with low ink film weight.
- The innovative compressible layer gives excellent smash resistance and ensures increased durability and blanket life
Day Graphica IVO (172.31 kB)